Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Philippines /
Asked by katelyn from Philippines | Jul. 31, 2012 14:43
About:China Embassy in Philippines
how can i get physical examination certificate for foreign citizen?

hi i will study to china more than 6 of their recquirements is i must provide physical examination certificate for foreign citizen..i dont if where i can get it..i dont have any idea about this coz its my first tym to get visa....

is there nobody knows??/
please i need your help guys..
hope you can help me..
thnk you guys.....
god bless:)

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (2):
Answered by Alvin | Aug. 01, 2012 04:15
Reply   0   0
You can download the physical examination form here The list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter of Chinese embassy/consulate.
Answered by Ed from Philippines | Aug. 29, 2012 02:58
Reply   0   0
The Chinese embassy uses the same hospitals & clinics listed as Accredited OFW Medical Clinics/Hospitals.
The list they had up in the Manila Office in Aug 2012 was dated Dec 31, 2008 and was similar but not exactly the same as the list found here.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir For employment vist, I need to complete the Physical Examination ...
Asked by Mr.Lim from Singapore
| Mar. 15, 2010 04:05
Z Visa Physical Examination
Asked by Creg from Australia
| Sep. 19, 2014 02:11
i have got that certificate from indian goverement with affidavit in that t...
Asked by Mr.Nimesh from china
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:45
Embassy & Consulates of Canada in China
Asked by Betty from Canada
| May. 13, 2014 04:19
I am Laurencia from Indonesia. I just finished high school in Indonesia and...
Asked by Ms.Laurencia from Indonesia
| Jul. 20, 2009 23:05
Medical certificate
Asked by Ashfaq from Pakistan
| Jul. 30, 2012 01:55
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)