Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Pakistan /
Asked by Ashfaq from Pakistan
| Jul. 29, 2012 07:03
About:China Embassy in Pakistan
Medical certificate

i am applying for student visa to china for one year . i have completed all the things but i am worried about the medical certificate only , in the medical certificate there writtten a lot of things , and some of the test are not avilable here , so what should i do , there written a lot about physical examination , head , eye , chest mesurememt , so where shoud i do these physical examination , can you have the physical examination facility , relating , my head , eye, chest etc

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Frank
| Jul. 30, 2012 01:55
Reply   0   0
Normally, you should do the medical exam at a state-level hospital, and there should ba appointed hospitals by the China Embassy. You'd better do the exam in an authorized hospital in order to get the visa successfully.
Related Questions:
I'm a filipino. Is there a need for me to present medical certificate upon ...
Asked by Ms.Em from Phil
| Oct. 20, 2010 02:24
hi..I'm a Philippine passport holder, i want to know. what are the validit...
Asked by Mrs.S from Philippines
| Nov. 21, 2010 02:56
Hello? I'm from GHANA and currently I'm in china and I have finished my st...
Asked by Unlimited from Ghana
| Jul. 28, 2014 02:26
i have studied 4year in china now i want to do my medical training in suad...
Asked by Ms.Atika sultana from india
| Jun. 14, 2010 03:17
Which hospital or medical center medical test do you accept in Islamabad?
Asked by zahid from pakistan
| Dec. 05, 2011 03:40
Which hospital or medical center medical test do you accept in Lahore?
Asked by Usman from Pakistan
| Dec. 09, 2011 01:54

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.