Asked by John from England | Jul. 03, 2012 08:47
About:Procedure for China Visa Application and Visa Fee
Who can send me an invitation letter to China?

Are there any special requirements for the person that sends the invitation letter? Would a letter from my sister-in-law, who is a Chinese citizen living in China, be acceptable?

Also, does the letter need to be written in any particular way? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 03, 2012 22:18
Yes, an invitation letter from your sister-in-law is ok for China visa application. In the letter following information should be included: Your full name as what appears in your passport; Your intended date of travel to China; Your travel itinerary or place to stay in China; Your place of residence (current). Also, your sister-in-law should include her complete Chinese address and telephone number.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)