Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / United States /
Asked by Linda from US | Feb. 13, 2012 09:53
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.
When will the Chinese Consulate be in Seattle, WA in 2012?

Where can I find the dates that the Chinese Consulate from SF visits Seattle? We need to speak with them regarding which type of visa(s) would apply for a person with an Indian Passport and a US Greencard that needs to be in transit through China to arrive at a work destination.

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Peter | Feb. 15, 2012 00:43
Reply   0   0
You need to apply for a Chian transit visa (G visa) through China consulate in San Francisco for the transit through China. Even though Chinese Consulate in San Francisco visit Settle, it doesn't accept China visa application, it accepts the application of Chinese passport, the Survival Certificate, authentication and notarization.
Related Questions:
will the chinese consulate be in seattle, WA in 2015?
Asked by Mia from USA
| Mar. 24, 2015 20:22
when will the Chinese consulate be visiting Seattle in 2015?
Asked by ivy from USA
| Apr. 08, 2015 20:18
Can I apply for PRC Visa at PRC consulate in the Philippines?
Asked by Greg J. from USA
| Oct. 24, 2012 02:41
When will Chinese Consulate comes to Seattle in 2014?
Asked by Yan from China
| Feb. 07, 2014 21:59
Does anyone know if US citizens can get Chinese visa from the Chinese Consu...
Asked by Joe from USA
| May. 06, 2015 01:28
My husband(USA citizen) and I (Mexican and US recident) are planing to take...
Asked by Mrs.ALVILLAR from USA
| Jun. 17, 2009 21:40
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)