Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Canada /
Asked by Choi Pui Lee from Canada
| Dec. 05, 2011 19:44
About:China Consulate in Toronto
Hong Kong Identity Card

I have a Hong Kong Identification card dated back in 1957.( I was 15 then). I have been living in Canada since then. Can I apply for a new Hong Kong Identity card now. Can I apply from Canada or do I have to go back to Hong Kong to submit the application?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States
| Dec. 07, 2011 01:38
Reply   0   0
If you want to get a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card from Canada, you have to apply for Hong Kong SAR Passport at the same time.

Can you read Chinese? Please refer to http://toronto.china-consulate.org/chn/HQGR/40/t40442.htm (Chinese version) to read the detailed information about it
Related Questions:
I am a Pakistani student in China, i want to make my identity card?
Asked by Sheharyar Ahmed from Pakistan
| Jul. 23, 2012 03:25
Does a person having a Sri Lankan passport but Hong Kong ID need visa to tr...
Asked by Juls from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 20, 2013 22:27
Hi! I am a holder of Brunei's Certificate of Identity. I am visiting Hong K...
Asked by Ms.Monica from Brunei
| Apr. 27, 2011 01:54

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.