Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / United Kingdom /
Asked by Alicja from United Kingdom | Aug. 01, 2011 02:41
About:Procedure for China Visa Application and Visa Fee
can I get a Chinese tourist visa in Hong Kong

UK passport holder, and resident in UK but travelling around the world. Want a tourist visa for China

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (2):
Answered by Kyle from China | Aug. 01, 2011 04:44
Reply   0   0
You can apply for a China tourist visa in Hong Kong through the Commissioner's Office of the Ministry of China Foreign Affairs.
Answered by Linda | Aug. 04, 2011 01:27
Reply   0   0
There is a visa kiosk in the arrivals section on the ground floor of Hong Kong Airport.
It is a CITES desk.

If you apply before 11am your 30 day tourist visa will be available at this desk arond 6.60 pm same day.
Business visas are 24 hours.
Related Questions:
I am currently in Vietnam on a Tourist visa and have been travelling for a ...
Asked by Ms.Sally
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:23
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)