Home / Answers / Destinations / Hong Kong / Other /
Asked by Mrs. Tam from United States | May. 20, 2011 10:07
About:Hong Kong
Application for a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card

Does the Chinese Consulate at New York City provide thumbprint services/verification required for the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card application?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | May. 21, 2011 01:00
Reply   1   0
If you only apply for Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card, the China consulate in NEW York doesn't accept it. If you apply for renewal of Hong Kong SAR passport and Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card together, the consulate accept it. For more information, please refer to (Chinese Version)
Related Questions:
Can I enter Hong kong with a paper copy of my HK Identity card
| Jan. 07, 2015 02:17
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)