Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Visa / Hong Kong /
Asked by Aean from China | May. 13, 2011 21:07
About:Hong Kong Visa Application
I would like to know the Hong Kong Tourist Visa requirement for a Pakistani national

I'm a Pakistani citizen and currently holds a Z Visa in Mainland China. I'm planning to visit Hong Kong in July for just 3-4 Days. I'm not sure if its a visa or Hong Kong Entry Permit. I would like to know the documents required and the amount of financial proof required. I would be grateful.

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | May. 13, 2011 23:00
Reply   0   0
You can apply for Hong Kong visit visa through Beijing Office of Hong Kong Government, the requirements are:
1. your passport and photocopy of its data pages
2. one passport photo
3. filled HK visa application form
4. the copy of China Z visa and residence permit
5. round-trip plane tickets and hotel reservation.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am Ziaulhaq (Pakistani National)and working in Riyadh, saudi arabia s...
Asked by Mr.Ziaulhaq from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 01, 2010 20:22
I am a Pakistani national. How can I get a visit visa to china or Hong Kong...
Asked by Mr.AMJAD from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:08
Hi,i am a pakistani living in shenyang! can i apply a tourist visa for Mala...
Asked by affan555
| Jul. 23, 2012 02:34
how long would it take to get a Hong Kong visa in Sri Lanka . I am a Pakist...
Asked by Saad from United States
| Sep. 07, 2011 03:53
i am Pakistani national i want to visit hong Kong what documents i required...
Asked by Mr.mohammad naeem from u.a.e
| Apr. 21, 2009 04:16
I am a Pakistani national staying in Dubai, i would like to visit hong kong...
Asked by Mr.khan from Uae
| Dec. 28, 2010 02:08
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)