Home / Answers / Destinations / Chengdu /
Asked by Ms.Shirley Lorimer from Scotland UK | Feb. 09, 2011 05:28
About:Wolong National Natural Reserve (Sichuan Giant Panda Sanctuaries)

Can anyone tell me if there is the facility to interact with the Pandas at any of the Sanctuaries as my daughter would just love that (I would love a Panda hug myself).
Which of the Panda sanctuaries could anyone advise we visit first. We intend to try and fit them all in but which is best ?
Many thanks to Mr Jamie for your assistance.


Shirley Lorimer

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Feb. 09, 2011 21:01
Reply   0   0
You can go to Chengdu Panda Research Center. As to interacting with the pandas, I can't guarantee. Panda hug is possible. People can hold pandas and take pictures with them, but it costs expensively. I am not sure about the price now. For people who love pandas, this place is a must. So, you can get there first and then enquiry about the activities you can require.
Related Questions:
Difference between Panda Experience and Keeper Experience?
Asked by Nelson from Hong Kong
| Jul. 31, 2014 00:43
How far in advance can you volunteer at Chengdu?
Asked by Ms.Dawn from USA
| Sep. 11, 2010 03:45
I want to volunteer to work with the Giant Pandas for 2 or 3 days in Chengd...
Asked by Sande from USA
| Jun. 16, 2013 00:50
I would like to know whether there are any souvenir shops selling panda ite...
Asked by Mr.Deen from Malaysia
| Jan. 25, 2010 03:52
We are visiting China in April this year with my daughter who has loved Pan...
Asked by Ms.Shirley Lorimer from Scotland UK
| Feb. 09, 2011 02:11
I had a travel agent tell me that you can no longer touch or hold the panda...
Asked by Ms.deb from USA
| Jan. 19, 2011 01:17
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)