Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Visa /
Asked by Mr.Trevor from Australia
| Dec. 02, 2010 05:00
About:Embassies and Consulates

My newborn baby who was born in China. I am Australian and my wife is Philippines citizen. I am wondering why the PSB gave my son a L visa and not a exit visa to leave China. We are leaving in two weeks and i am a little concerned why they gave me this visa when it states that your baby needs a one time exit visa to leave China. I asked them why and they said don't worry you can leave on this visa. Can you tell me is this correct.

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.William
| Dec. 03, 2010 22:49
Reply   0   0
yes, your son can use L visa to exit China, please don't worry
Related Questions:
Hi there, I'm a Sporean working in Beijing with a Z visa. My wife is Mai...
Asked by Mr.jason from Singapore
| Nov. 11, 2010 21:15
Requirements for L visa for twomonth old baby
Asked by Princess Honorio from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2012 22:15
Application of China passport
Asked by Lili
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:21

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.