Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Canada /
Asked by Mr.KUOSEATTLE from USA
| Jun. 02, 2010 16:31
About:China Consulate in Vancouver


I'm a naturalized US Citizen born in Hong Kong. My questions are:

1) Can I apply for my HK Permanent ID card and HK Passport thorough China consulate in Vancouver? Do they serve people from Canada only? The nearest China consulate in the USA for me is in San Francisco so logistically applying through China consulate in Vancouver would be better for me,

2) Similar question: As a US citizen, can I apply for a visa to enter China through China consulate in Vancouver?

Thank you very much for your time!

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mrs.LILY from Canada
| Jun. 03, 2010 02:52
Reply   0   0
Mr.KUOSEATTLE, as I know, applicants can apply for passport or visa at the nearest China embassy/consualte. To be safety, you'd better contact the China Consulate in Vancouver.
Related Questions:
US citizen visitng Hong Kong for less than a week ,Do i need a visa ?
Asked by Pineda from USA
| Oct. 22, 2012 21:07
visa for russian from beijing
Asked by Valeria Don from China
| Apr. 23, 2013 04:33
Hello, Im citizen of Kyrgyzstan and I'll go to visit Hong Kong,what documen...
Asked by Galina from Kyrgyzstan
| Sep. 28, 2013 21:53
I am Bangladeshi and my US citizen wife want to visit china, we've no invit...
Asked by Mizan Rahman from Bangladesh
| May. 17, 2014 04:09
Hello , im saudi nationality and my wife is from yemen... we are planning...
Asked by Mr.Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 15, 2009 20:33
Hello, Im a jordanian passport holder, and i would like to know if i nee...
Asked by Mr.Nadim from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 12, 2010 19:06

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.