Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Visa /
Asked by Ms.AIZA from Pakistan
| Dec. 18, 2009 08:29
About:Embassies and Consulates

applying for a visit visa for china from Pakistan....do i need to get it done thro a travelling agent or can i process it myself...r there any reliable , registered travel agencies in islamabad for china

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.Noah
| Dec. 20, 2009 03:50
Reply   0   0
For tourism, Pakistani citizens should first contact a qualified travel agency of China and settled down all the details of the tour. And then the tourist agency may arrange a visa notice form for a travel group (more than 5 people) and a group-visa for you. At present, individual tourists are not accepted.
Related Questions:
Any visa restrictions to visit China and HongKong if born in Pakistan but C...
Asked by chinavisitor from Canada
| Nov. 27, 2011 01:20
Dear sir/Madam, My nationality is from pakistan and i'm working in Gungzho...
Asked by Mr.Abbas from Pakistan
| Jun. 24, 2009 04:13
what are the charges of one busyness visit of china from pakistan
Ms.TAHA1 from Pakistan
| Apr. 27, 2010 02:29

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.