Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Malaysia /
Asked by Ms.Vineta Lum from Singapore
| Aug. 16, 2009 21:18
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I have a valid multiple entry visa until jan 2010, but my passport is full so i made a new book. must i transfer the visa to the new book or i can still use my old passport?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.Paul
| Aug. 16, 2009 21:56
Reply   0   0
You have to transfer your visa to the new passport.
Related Questions:
Hi I am little confused. I am in beijing as a tourist. I have two china...
Asked by Mr.ankey from singapore
| Mar. 30, 2010 03:05
I am a Singapore passport holder I made a mistake in my flight booking , a...
Asked by Ms.Ann from Singapore
| Sep. 29, 2009 20:24
hi, i have my visa valid ( multiple entry) till july 2010, but my passport ...
Asked by Mr.voon from malaysia
| Apr. 07, 2010 02:02

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.