Home / Answers / Destinations / Hong Kong / Transportation /
Asked by Mr.Alan from Canada
| Jun. 27, 2009 08:09
About:Get to Hong Kong by Train

I want to travel by train to henan province from hong kong.How do I accomplish this ? Please inform as soon as possible. Thank you

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Mr.Jason
| Jun. 28, 2009 01:42
Reply   0   0
To Mr Alan. Could you tell me which city of Henan province do you want to go by train. If you go to Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan, you can take T98 from Kowloon. There is no direct trains from Hong Kong to other cities in Henan. Hope it makes sense.
Related Questions:
can i make a return journey to Zhenghou Henan province from HK, at what cos...
Ms.JTAIBO from Uganda
| May. 08, 2011 22:54
I want to go kunshan from Hong Kong airport by train
Asked by heera chand from India
| Mar. 26, 2014 22:22
I would be visiting Hong Kong on 2nd Nov. Which will be most economical fl...
Asked by Mr.Ravinder Kumar from India
| Sep. 06, 2010 21:10

Ask Question
* What would you like to ask? (100 characters)
Add a little more detail (optional) (2,000 characters)
Login or post as a guest User Name/Email: Password: Lost Your Password ? Cancel *Name: Country:
Send me an Email if anyone replies.