Home / Answers / Visa & Embassy / Thailand /
Asked by Mr.David from Ghnan | May. 25, 2009 15:03
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi I am from Ghana. I am in China now. And I want to go to Bangkok to travel then come back to China. I have tickets to come back Ghana from China. Could I apply Chinese visa in Bangkok? Do I need some documents?

Login or post as a guest! *Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Answers (1):
Answered by Ms.Ruth from China | May. 25, 2009 22:02
Reply   0   0
You can apply for a Chinese visa in Bangkok. Besides the basic requirements( valid passport, photo, completed application form, bank statements. confirmed hotel booking), you are also supposed to hold a valid Thai visa or residence permit.
Related Questions:
hello. i am from ghana but i am in thailand for now. i need a china visa ...
Asked by Mrs.jackie from ghana
| Jun. 27, 2009 04:36
Hi I am from Ukraine. I am in China now. And I want to go to Bankok to trav...
Asked by Mr.Katrian from Ukraine
| May. 19, 2009 01:16
HELLO I am from Ghana and i wish to apply for chinese visa in thailand,...
Asked by Mr.David from Ghana
| Oct. 20, 2009 21:58
Ask Question

* Question Summary (99 characters)

Details (optional) (1999 characters)